Top-level decision makers know they operate in an increasingly challenging fiscal and regulatory environment with rising volumes of more acute patients and high customer expectations for excellent service.
CMR’s solution allows facilities to:
- Improve communication among clinicians
- Enhance clinical decision making and risk management
- Expand patient data analysis, tracking and reporting
- Enhance TJC, CMS and HIPAA compliance
- Boost eligibility for stimulus and reimbursement dollars
- Generate a positive ROI
- Ultimately improve patient care and safety
CMR’s integrated approach facilitates patient care while helping meet reporting requirements by CMS, other regulators and third-party payers. Best practice patterns and clinical pathways incorporated into the design of the solution improve compliance, core measure reporting and risk management. More accurate charge capture and documentation boost ROI far in excess of the cost of the system, increasing the overall revenue of the ED.
Because CMR is ONC-ATCB certified, it qualifies for government incentive payments, helping defray investment costs.