CMR is engineered to provide emergency departments (EDs) with an easy-to-use information system featuring integrated, intuitive functionality. With comprehensive, accessible documentation for clinicians, and administrative tools and reporting services for administrators, CMR enables ED professionals to instantly access medical information and efficiently document patient care for improved workflow, enhanced patient safety, and optimized revenue.
CMR is TJC and CMS compliant. Its clinical and administrative benefits include:
- An easy-to-learn traditional chart-style layout. The CMR platform looks and feels like a conventional medical chart and requires minimal effort for input and navigation, making the charting process more efficient. The CMR system reminds clinicians of outstanding requirements and suggests further documentation upon chart validation. CMR allows for quick and accurate charting by minimizing clicks and avoiding page stops that are unacceptable for emergency medicine.
- Enhanced communication between physicians and nurses with automated alerts to increase patient safety.
- Significant improvements in ED-focused Hospital Quality Measure (HQM) documentation and reporting. These enhancements, including proper documentation and reporting of patient care and charge capture, reduce errors in HQM reporting and improve compliance and reimbursement—ultimately boosting net revenue.
- The ability to initiate and track the patient from entry to discharge. Additionally, CMR provides data elements for reporting patient flow and population health indicators, including patient wait times, central logs and monthly volumes.
- Seamless integration with existing health information systems (HIS). As a browser-based solution, the implementation of CMR is easy on the IT department and allows for full admission, discharge and transfer (ADT) integration with the existing HIS.
- World class 24/7 customer support.
No one knows the demand to provide patients with quality care in the most time-sensitive situations better than the staff in the trenches. Designed and continually tested and refined by experienced, in-house practicing emergency medicine professionals, CMR helps alleviate pressure points, allowing facilities to:
- Optimize workflow
- Facilitate charting and charge capture
- Improve regulatory compliance, quality reporting and risk management
- Increase patient and staff satisfaction
- Boost profitability
- Increase revenue
- Improve patient care and safety